Gorbel’s Wall Bracket Jib Crane is the most economical means of providing hoist coverage for individual use in bays, along walls or columns of plants, or as a supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system.
Wall Bracket Jib Crane Requirements
Two key requirements must be met before applying the Wall Bracket Series:
- A structurally adequate wall or column to support the jib must exist
- Sufficient clearance above the boom throughout its arc to accommodate the tie rod suspension must exist
Wall Mounted Jib Crane Applications
- Hoist coverage along walls or columns
- Individual use in bays
- Supplement to an overhead crane or monorail
Gorbel’s Wall Bracket Jib Crane Advantage
- Ease of Movement – Low dead weight of the boom combined with bronze bushings and oil-impregnated bronze thrust washers provide for easy rotation and superior load positioning.
- Safety – Formed bracket fittings provide for greater reliability. No welds in tension, all bolts are in double shear for increased strength.
- Full Rated Capacity – Pre-engineered for use with powered hoists. A factor of 15% of the jib crane capacity is allowed for the hoist and trolley weight with an additional 25% of the capacity allowed for impact, thus giving full rated capacity use of the jib.
- Ease of Installation – Single tie rod, right hand threaded at both ends for easy leveling. All connections bolted, including movable bolted trolley stops. Grease fittings are provided for easy field lubrication.
Located in West Hartford, Connecticut, Material Handing Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of overhead cranes, hoists, lift tables, vertical lifts, conveyors, storage racks, dock equipment, material handling equipment, and guarding/fall protection systems. We have partnered with many of the top manufacturers of these products and can offer competitive pricing, innovative solutions, and our standard reliable service. If you have equipment or materials that you want to move carefully, please contact our offices at 860-523-4205 or fill out the contact form to discuss how it can be used in your business.