Gravity Roller Conveyors
The Gravity Roller Conveyor is ideal for carrying lightweight packages or when operation requires lightweight sections. It is used to convey packages on permanent or temporary conveyor lines in warehousing activities, shipping departments, assembly areas, etc. The majority of products will convey with a minimum amount of pitch. Gravity Roller Conveyors are available with aluminum or stainless steel construction, come with a guard rail option, and provide the option of spur and curved sections in multiple lengths and widths.
Extruded Aluminum Conveyors
- For high visibility applications, extruded aluminum conveyors are the perfect answer
- Available with PVC or Stainless steel rollers.
Heavy Duty Roller Conveyor
- Expands, contracts, twists and turns to provide flexible conveyor use.
- Sets up in seconds, folds up for space-saving storage.
Light Duty Roller Conveyors
- Ideal conveyor for irregularly shaped or open bottom items.
- Long lasting construction features stand up to daily industrial punishment.
Medium Duty Conveyor
- Increase productivity and reduce costs with these super-strong roller conveyors.
- Designed especially for efficient transfer of heavy cartons, boxes, tote pans, packages, cases, etc.
Accordion Roller Conveyors
- 200 lb. per lineal foot load capacity.
- Galvanized steel rollers for excellent durability.
Mini Roller Conveyor
- Light duty conveyor for all types of small packages, where rollers have to be close together.
- Steel or aluminum rollers are 3/4″ 20 gauge with 1/4″ spring loaded axles for 20 lb. weight capacity.
Located in West Hartford, CT, Material Handling Systems, Inc. is a leading supplier of material handling systems in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Whatever industry you're in, we've got the solution you need to get it done better, faster, safer. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service and competitive pricing on all of our products and services. Some of our products include: cranes, hoists, lift tables, conveyors, storage racks, dock equipment, material handling equipment, guarding/fall protection systems and more. We also offer system engineering & design, installation, safety & inspection, and sales/service. If you have equipment or materials that you want to move carefully, please contact our offices at 860-523-4205 or fill out the contact form to discuss how we can help.