Protective Steel Safety Bollards
Steel Safety Bollards help protect warehouse equipment from scratches and dents, and employees from accidents, by creating a vertical physical barrier from fork trucks. Strong protection is provided by a square steel tube, measuring 5″ x 5″ x 3/16″, welded to a 10″ x 10″ x 3/8″ base plate, topped with a galvanized steel cap. Safety bollards are available in heights of 24″, 36″, and 42″ for vertical barrier protection.
Steel Safety Bollard Features
- Solid, Quality Construction
- Easy, Fast Installation
- Functional, Reliable Design
- Painted Safety Yellow
Steel Safety Bollard Specifications
- Square 5″ x 5″ x 3/16″ thick structural tubing
- Topped with a zinc plated column cap
- Solid 10″ x 10″ x 3/8″ thick base plate
- Available in standard heights of 24″, 36″, and 42″
- Custom 60″ high bollards also available
- Base plates are drilled with 5/8″ mounting holes
- 1/2″ anchors are not included (4 recommended)
Protect loading dock doors, in-plant office corners, and warehouse equipment with Wildeck Steel Safety Bollards.
Steel Safety Bollards
- Square Steel Tube – 5″ x 5″ x 3/16″
- Solid Base Plate – 10″ x 10″ x 3/8″
- Heights – 24″, 36″ and 42″
- Galvanized Steel Cap
Located in West Hartford, CT, Material Handling Systems, Inc. is a leading supplier of material handling systems in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Whatever industry you're in, we've got the solution you need to get it done better, faster, safer. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service and competitive pricing on all of our products and services. Some of our products include: cranes, hoists, lift tables, conveyors, storage racks, dock equipment, material handling equipment, guarding/fall protection systems and more. We also offer system engineering & design, installation, safety & inspection, and sales/service. If you have equipment or materials that you want to move carefully, please contact our offices at 860-523-4205 or fill out the contact form to discuss how we can help.