Manual Chain Hoists
Manual Chain Hoists are a lower cost alternative and can be a practical choice in low headroom areas. They can be attached to a trolley on an overhead crane or installed on a fixed point. The capacity of a manual chain hoist can vary from just a few hundred pounds, up to a max of around 10 tons.
Below are a few examples of manual hoists available. See more manual hand chain hoists in our catalog.
Bison Chain Hoists
- Complies with ASME B30.16.
- Automatic, double-pawl, braking system.
- Grade 80, high-quality, heat treated.
CM Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist
- Standard load limiter for overload protection.
- Weston-style brake for positive load control.
- High-efficiency spur gearing for greater lift with minimum effort.
Coffing® Hoists LHH Hand Chain Hoists
- Designed for portability and easy installation.
- Mechanical load brake engages instantly for precise load holding and positioning.
- Designed for easy inspection and maintenance.
Located in West Hartford, CT, Material Handling Systems, Inc. is a leading supplier of material handling systems in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Whatever industry you're in, we've got the solution you need to get it done better, faster, safer. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service and competitive pricing on all of our products and services. Some of our products include: cranes, hoists, lift tables, conveyors, storage racks, dock equipment, material handling equipment, guarding/fall protection systems and more. We also offer system engineering & design, installation, safety & inspection, and sales/service. If you have equipment or materials that you want to move carefully, please contact our offices at 860-523-4205 or fill out the contact form to discuss how we can help.