Wilgard® Steel Guard Rail Systems
When it comes to protective guard rail for your facility, you now have three powerful choices to protect your valuable inventory, equipment, machinery, and most importantly, your people. With the expansion of Wildeck’s industry-leading Wilgard ® guard rail brand, the new Wilgard ® XT (XTra Tough), Wilgard ® MT (Medium Toughness), and Wilgard ® LT (Lighter Toughness) guard rail systems offer a wider range of impact resistance than any other U.S. manufacturer.
Before that next OSHA inspection, take a look at your safety requirements and contact your Wildeck representative to select the level of protection that specifically meets your needs. With three levels of Wilgard® to choose from, there’s no need to shop around.
Wilgard® XT Guard Rail
- Impact Rating: 13,000lb at 4mph
- Columns: 5″ x 5″ x 3/16″ structural tube
- Base Plates: 12″ x 12″ x 3/4″ plate steel
- Rails: 12″ high 11 gauge steel
Wilgard® MT Guard Rail
- Impact Rating: 10,000lb at 4mph (industry standard)
- Columns: 4″ x 4″ x 3/16″ structural tube
- Base Plates: 10″ x 10″ x 5/8″ plate steel
- Rails: 12″ high 12 gauge steel
Wilgard® LT Guard Rail
- Impact Rating: Light Duty
- Columns: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ x 3/16″ structural tube
- Base Plates: 7″ x 7″ x 3/8″ plate steel
- Rails: 12″ high 14 gauge steel
Located in West Hartford, CT, Material Handling Systems, Inc. is a leading supplier of material handling systems in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Whatever industry you're in, we've got the solution you need to get it done better, faster, safer. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service and competitive pricing on all of our products and services. Some of our products include: cranes, hoists, lift tables, conveyors, storage racks, dock equipment, material handling equipment, guarding/fall protection systems and more. We also offer system engineering & design, installation, safety & inspection, and sales/service. If you have equipment or materials that you want to move carefully, please contact our offices at 860-523-4205 or fill out the contact form to discuss how we can help.